COVID19 Coronavirus Operations update
FedEx and UPS delays: Shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Times in transit are longer than normal and movement on tracking after a label is generated will be delayed. If your tracking number does not show movement, it is because UPS / FedEx have not completed their pickup obligations we pay them for. When you receive a tracking number via email, it means your order is on our loading dock, packed, waiting for the shipping carrier to pickup.
As of this writing we are open and shipping, but with limited resources:
- Shipping of in-stock items will typically be shipped within 24 hours.
- We email a tracking number when your order ships. If you haven't received tracking (check spam folder...) your order has not shipped yet.
- Our lobby is currently closed to visitors. In-person pickup of orders is not possible. Please order online for delivery to your home or business.
- If an item has an "Add to cart" button it is in stock and ready to ship
- If an item says "Sold Out" we do not have it in stock and have no firm ETA. Enter your email address in the stock alert box to be notified when more arrive.
- The information on the website is the same data used by our customer support team.
- We are currently open with normal customer support hours. The wait time for email or voicemail response will be longer than normal.
- Please don't call/email with a duplicate inquiry if you've reached out previously. We will respond to your original inquiry in the order received and haven't forgotten about you.
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOU
- We have limited access to our building to essential employees
- Our limited staff is practicing social distancing, wearing masks full time, and regular handwashing.
- Each employee uses a dedicated computer, pallet jack, and picking cart to minimize cross-contamination.