< Return To Careers
Aventon seeks an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our talented in-house design team.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and capable of creating lasting, impactful work in a deadline-driven environment. We are looking for someone with exceptional style, strong concepting skills, a passion for photography and visual storytelling, and a keen understanding of effective branding.
- Lead the design process for product graphic design, from conceptual development, to layout, to production execution
- Work closely with other team members to meet goals and project deadlines
- Design compelling marketing collateral – emails, landing pages, banners, presentations, graphics, print materials, etc.
- Research trends and competitive set
- Follow all internal controls and company policies as set by Aventon
- 2 years of relevant design experience
- Understanding of the design and product development process
- Excellent drawing and sketching abilities to communicate ideas
- BFA in design-related field (illustration, graphic design, painting)
- Extremely organized and meticulous, knowing when to be detailed and when to look at the big-picture
- Excellent time-management skills, multitasking abilities, project management skills
- Deadline driven and respect for the adherence of the schedule
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm for design and creating, willingness to learn and adapt
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- A stocked fridge and pantry to keep you fueled.
- All the software and tools you may need to get your work done.
- Free lunch the last friday of every month.