Great for commuters or casual riders, the 6KU Canvas offers an easy ride with an upright riding position.
Take advantage of the full 24-speed drivetrain, that will give you plenty of gear choices when going up a hill or just cruising along. Plus, you can install a front rack or panniers to carry your backpack or laptop case with you.
TOOL BUNDLE KIT
Recommended Rider Height
|A | Head Tube Angle||72°||72°||72.5°|
|B | Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||74°||74°|
|C | Top Tube C-C||532.8mm||536.1mm||547.1mm|
|D | Seat Tube C-T||470mm||500mm||530mm|
|E | Head Tube Length||135mm||150mm||180mm|
|F | B.B. Drop||50mm||50mm||50mm|
|G | Chain Stay||435mm||435mm||435mm|
|H | Front Center||605mm||610mm||615mm|
|I | Wheelbase||1035mm||1040mm||1045mm|
|J | Reach||393.9mm||394.2mm||394.8mm|
|K | Stack||554.3mm||568.5mm||599mm|
|L | Stand Over||746.7mm||772.6mm||803.2mm|
6KU Canvas Hybrid Bike
Love this bike! Been riding it everyday this week commuting to work and just riding around town. The bike is super light and switches between gears like butter, and having those extra gears really makes climbing a whole lot easier. I was actually surprised at how easy the bike was to assemble, I'm not really a bike expert or anything, but the bike came like 90% built, so just had to do the basics.
Might be picking up another one for my gf as well, so she can start riding with me.
For $300 this 6KU Canvas Hybrid Bike is really nice. I've had people ask me about it and they cannot believe it only cost $300. However, I do have a couple of small issues with it. First, the front wheel was not true out of the box so I’ll have to take the wheel to a bike shop to have it trued.
The other issue is that the front and rear derailleurs were not tuned very well at all. This is something that should be done at the factory before the bike is boxed up and shipped. I was able to set up the front and rear derailleurs properly, but other people who order these bikes will either be unsatisfied and return the bike or they’ll have to take the bike to a shop for a tune up.
Other than those 2 issues, I really love the bike and would recommend 6KU bikes to anyone. I had the bike put together in about 30 minutes and took it for a 10 mile ride the next day.
Follow the size chart as shown, even though it's not consistent with conventional road or mountain bike sizing charts. I'm 5'11, inseam 79.5 cm floor to crotch with shoes on, 6KU size small 50 cm was perfect.
- Very attractive matte black design. Monochrome branding and stripe design is in gloss black
- Great value for a ready to ride bike. For the price you're not going to find better combination of convenience, looks, and quality.
- Perfect city, hybrid, commuter geometry that fits most people's riding habits
- 32mm wide tires, can be swapped for even wider, will handle gravel and light off roading
- It's listed at 29 lbs but feels lighter
- Budget spec parts (see the pics for detail) will work just fine for majority of people. Enthusiast riding or refined tastes look elsewhere and don't complain about what this doesn't have